1.Various brands
各種品牌
2.various articles
各種商品
3.increase the variety of exports
增加出口品種
4.there is a great variety to choose from.
有大量品種共選擇
5.stock goods
庫存商品
6.supply from stock
現貨供應
7.low stock
低庫存
8.we do not stock these goods.
我們沒有庫存這些商品
9.we shall place repeat orders with you if your quality proves satisfactory.
如果你們的質量令我們滿意我們將給你返單。
10.quote sb. for sth.
向某人報某商品的價格
11.we quote USDXXX per ton CIF Vancouver for XXX.
我們報XXX商品CIF溫哥華 XXX美金每噸。
12.send a quotation
發一個報價
13.submit (make) a quotation
提交(做)一個報價
14.quote a price on CIF Basis.
報一個CIF價格。
15.we have received your covering L/C
我們已經收到你的相關信用證
16.we send you on 1st July our Invoice No.105 covering 2,000 kilos of Walnut meat.
我們7月1日發給你關于2000公斤核桃肉的105號發票。
17.we regret being unable to cover your requirements.
我們抱歉不能滿足你的要求
18.subject to our final confirmation
以我方最后確認為準
19.our quotation is subject to prior sales.
我們的報價取決于優先銷售
20.aritcle No.5 is of the same quality as that of the last shipment.
五號商品和上批裝運的商品是同一質量的。
21.other terms are the same as those stipulated in S/C No.2025
其他條款和2025號銷售合同規定的那些一樣。
22.competitive price
有競爭力的價格
23.competitor
競爭者
24.keen competition.
激烈的競爭
25.our products can compete with any other similar products.
我們的產品可以和任期其他同類產品競爭
26.we suggest your placing a trial order at the initial stage.
我們建議你剛起步階段先做一個試訂單
27.we suggest a visit to the exhibition.
我們建議你參觀展會。
28.we suggest that you make another test.
我們建議你做另一次測試。
29.your suggestion regarding packing has been noted.
我們注意到了你關于包裝的建議
30.we cannot make any suggestion for the time being.
暫時我們不能做任何建議
31.letter of gurantee.
保函
32.we gurantee punctual shipment of the goods under S/C No.1006
我們保證按時裝運1006號合同下的產品。
33.compare our price with those of other suppliers.
用我們的價格和那些其他供應商的價格比較一下。
34.in comparison with
和 XXX比較
35.book an order
預定訂單
36.book an order with you
同你預定一個訂單
37.book shipping space.
訂艙
38.we should appreciate it if you would effect shipment immediately.
如果你進立即裝運我們會非常感激
39.any assistance you may give to our representative will be highly appreciated.
你能給予我們代表的任何協助我們會非常感激的。
40.we appreciate your intention to introduce our products into your market.
我們非常感謝你打算把我們的產品引人到你們的市場。
41.we appreciate the quality of your goods but your prices is too high.
我們欣賞你們產品的質量,但是你們的價格太高。
42.we wish to express our sincere appreciation of your help.
對你的幫助,我們希望表達我們衷心的感謝。
43.retail price
零售價
44.retailer.
零售商
45.we have taken your proposal into consideration
我們已經考慮了你的建議。
46.if you take the quality into consideration, you will see that our price is reasonable.
如何你把我們的質量考慮進去,你會發現我們的價格是合理的。