在和外商通信或者交流中恰當的運用這些短句,會讓你在外商的心目中更加高逼格。
這些金句對搞定外商有錦上添花的效果,而且,用這25個外貿函電短語回復客戶詢價效果格外的好。
1.we thank you for your letter of (10th November), enquiring for LED lights.
謝謝你們11月10人對LED 燈的詢價來信。
2. we are exporting Television of various brands among which XXX Brand and XXX Brand are the most famous ones.
我們現在出口各種品牌的電視,其中XXX 和 XXX 品牌最為著名。
3.xxxx are in great demand abroad.
xxx在國外需求很多。
4.our stocks are running down quickly.
我們的存貨快速下降。
5.not only for their fashional design but also for the reasonable prices.
不僅因為它時尚的設計也是因為合理的價格
6.once you have tried our XXX you will place repeat orders with us in large quantities.
一經試用我們的 XXX產品,你就會向我們大量續訂該產品的。
7.base on your requirment....
根據你方的需求.....
8.per set,/per bottle,/per piece
每臺,每套,每輛/每瓶/每件/
9.the above prices are understood to be on CIF XXX basis, net.
上述價格是成本加保險加運費到XXX的凈價。
10.Please note that we do not allow any commission on our XXXX
請注意我們對我們XXX產品不給任何傭金。
11. By L/C at sight to be opened through a bank to be approved by the seller ....
用通過賣方認可的銀行開立的即期信用證。
12. the above quotation is made without engagement and is subject to our final confirmation.
上述報價無約束力,以我方最后確認為準。
13. we would like to take this opportunity of introducing to you our ( XXX Brand TV) which enjoy the same popularity as ( XXX Brand).
我們愿意借此機會將 XXX牌電視介紹給你,XXX牌電視與XXX牌電視受到同樣的歡迎。
14. .....which will give you all the details.
它將提供你該商品的詳情。
15.we are glad to have received your letter of ( 7th September )in connection with your enquiry for XXX
我們高興地收到你們九月七日有關 XXX的詢價信。
16.subject to your reply reaching us before the end of ( this Month)...
以你方本月底答復到我方為準。
17.However, if the quantity to be ordered for each individual item exceeds XXX sets we may grant you a (5%) discount.
但每個單項商品的訂購量超過 XXX臺,則我們可以給你5%折扣。
18.Meanwhile, please be informed that we require the payment to be made by sight L/C which should be established through a bank approved by us.
同時告訴你方,我們要求用即期信用證付款,該信用證應通過由我方認可的銀行開立。
19.owing to the (durability ) and competitive prices ....
由于經久耐用和競爭性的價格.....
20.we suggest your placing orders without delay, so that we may gurantee the supply, and you would not miss the chance.
我們建議你們立即訂購,以便我們保證供貨,你們也不會失去機會。
21. while appreciating the quality of our XXXX, You will also find that our prices are only too compititive to be acceptable.
贊賞我們XXX的產品質量的同時,你還會發現我們的價格太有競爭力而令你們接受。
22.we are only too glad to confirm you the order.
我們非常高興向你確定這個訂單。(主要 too....to..是否定句,但是TOO 前面加個ONLY ,only too....to..就變成肯定句,如本句和上一句)
23. to accept your present counter offer would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.
接受你們現在的還價意味著我們將有巨大虧損,更不用說利潤了。
24.if at this lowest prices you can not make an order with us ,we are sorry to say that you can only switch your requirements to others suppliers.
如果在這最低的價格你不能同我們下訂單,我們非常遺憾地說你們只能把你們的訂貨需求轉向其他供應者了。