99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿函電

要想成為外貿高手這些經典外貿函電談判用語需要你經常使用并且信手拈來

時間:2020.12.29信息來源:功夫外貿

今天給大家推薦下面這33句經常用的經典外貿函電用語,作為外貿業務員有必要信手拈來隨時使用,會對你的外貿談判外貿開發有很大的幫助:

1.When we are in the market for the goods offered, we will contact you again.

一旦我們要購買你報價的貨物,我們將再次聯系你。

2.Please let us know as soon as you are in the market for SME Brand Hand Tools.

只要你要購買SME牌手工具請告訴我們。

3.We are sending you a copy of our leaflet along with an operation manual.

我們寄給你我們的樣本副本連同操作手冊。

4.Please make us your best offers along with the relevant pamphlet.

請給我們報你們最低價格連同相關介紹的樣本。

5.We have received your  letter of May 19 along with the Sales Contract in triplicate.

我們已經收到你5月19日的來信連同三份銷售合同。

6.The damage happens to occur in the course of transhipment.

損壞恰巧發生在運輸過程中。

7.We happen to learn your name and address from Messers.Alexander & Co. in Singapore.

我們從新加坡的亞歷山大公司碰巧得知你們的名稱和地址。

8.As our manager happened to be on a business tour he regretted being unable to attend to the matter in time.

因為我們經理正好出差,他很遺憾不能按時參與這件事。

9.As the goods enquired for are unavailable, we recommend you ... as subsititue.

因為你詢價的貨物不能提供,我們推薦你XXX替代。

10.We recommend you to place a trial order so that you can see the quality of our product.

我們推薦你下一個試訂單,這樣你可以看到我們產品的質量。

11.We recommend making a trial.

我們建議試一下。

12.We recommend that you concentrate your offorts on promoting the sales of SME Brand Hammers at the present stage.

我們建議你現階段集中精力促銷SME品牌錘子。

13.a letter of recommendation

推薦信。

14.On the recommendation of our mutual friend, Mr. Heneth, we take pleasure in writing to you to introduce ourselves as a leading exporter of Textiles.

根據我們共同的朋友Heneth先生的介紹,我們很高興地給您寫信,介紹我們自己作為紡織品的主要出口商。

15.Your recommendation will be greatly valued.

您的建議將非常重要。

16.Please mark the cases as per our instruction for easy identification.

請按照我們的指示刷嘜頭,以便于識別。

17.We usually find an identification mark at the bottom of an incoming letter from abroad.

我們通常在來自國外的信件的底部能找到一個識別標記

18.The wrong marking on the cases makes it difficult for us to identify our shipment.

箱子上錯誤的嘜頭,使我們非常困難識別我們的貨物。

19.We hereby designate you as our sole agen in your region

我們特此指定您作為我們在您所在地區的唯一代理。

20.Goods may be supplied with a brand desigated by you.

我們可以按照你們的品牌供貨。

21.The designation of vessel is imminent as the time of shipment will soon be over.

指定船迫在眉睫,因為裝運期馬上就過了。

22.The ship is overloaded.

船舶超載

23.We had loaded the goods on board the vessel before the time of shipment expired.

我們在裝運期之前已將貨物裝載在船上。

24.The ship is loading for QingDao.

正在裝載的船去青島。

25.The maximum load of the vessel is  5,000 metric tons.

該船的最大裝載量是5000噸。

26.We have forwarded a car-load of chemicals against your order No753.

們已經根據您的第753號訂單轉運了一批車載化學品。

27.Our shipping deparment will take care of the shipment of your goods.

我們的運輸部門將處理你的貨物的裝運。

28.Our manager will personally take care of your order.

我們經理將親自關照你的訂單。

29.Please take good care of the packing.

請特別小心包裝。

30.We are capable of selling100,000 sets SME Brand Double Offset Ring Spanners a year.

我們每年能夠銷售十萬套SME牌梅花扳手。

31.We are a capable company having 30 branches in all main ports of the world.

我們是實力雄厚的公司,在世界主要港口有30個分公司。

32.He is a businessman of capability.

他是一個有能力的商人。

33.Our production capability is 500,000 metric tons a shift.

我們的生產能力是每班50萬公噸。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: