99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿函電

外貿業務員要掌握這27句最有用好用的經典外貿函電語句并在實際業務中使用會非常給力的

時間:2022.02.16信息來源:功夫外貿

一:關于交貨期的問題常用經典語句:

1. we stressed that the goods would be required for the winter sales in this country.

我們強調過貨物是為我國冬季銷售的需要。

2. they have now been pressing us for supplies for forthcoming sales.

他們為了即將到來的銷售季節,現在正一直催促我們供貨。

3.we have had to keep them waiting.

我們不得不使他們等待。

4. as we have been kept extremely busy over the last few months.

在過去的幾個月中,我們一直都很忙。

5. and all of these orders have been dealt with in strict rotation.

所有這些訂單都嚴格地按先后順序處理。

6.however, we are glad to inform you that it was shipped per M.V. ben venis that sailed from here on 17th September and is due to arrive in london on 25th Octomber.

但是我們高興地告訴你,該訂貨已由BEN NEVIS船裝運,該船在9月17日駛離此地,預定于10月25日到達倫敦。

7. in your letter of 2nd May, you informed us that the goods would be shipped soon.

在你5月2日的信中,你告訴我們貨物應該馬上裝運。

8.As you have failed to deliver within the specified time, we have not alternative but to cancel our order.

因為你已經沒有在規矩的時間內交貨,我們沒有選擇只好取消我們的訂單。

9.please hurry forward the making of these goods.

請加緊生產這批貨物。

10. what is the earliest date when you could complete our order?

什么是你能完成我們訂單最早的日子?

11.how long will it take you to get the goods ready for shipment?

你需要多次時間把這批貨準備完成裝運?

12. we thank you for your order No.25 for refrigerators but regret that we cannot deliver these in less than three monthes.

我們謝謝你25號對冰箱的訂單,但是非常遺憾我們不到3個月內不能交貨。

13. we have shipped your order No.37 with the exception of the fancy buttons which are now in transit and will follow in the next few days.

你37號訂單,除了雜色紐扣外我們已經裝運,雜色紐扣正在轉運中,過幾天我們就可以裝運。

14.we are doing our utmost to hurry them forward and will despatch your goods from the first delivery to hand. we hope this delay will not seriously inconvenience you.

我們正在全力加緊往前趕并將用最早的船發運你的貨物,我們希望這次延遲交貨不會給你帶來極大的不便。

15.we shall hasten delivery to the very utmost in order not to disappoint you.

我們將盡我們最大努力加快交貨以便不讓了失望。

16. to avoid delay, we request you to send us shipping instructions at once without waiting for our advice of the goods being ready.

為了避免延遲交貨,我們請求你不用等我們的貨物備好通知就馬上發給我們裝運指示。

17.enclosed are the samples and price list of the proposed substitute; if you will reply by return E-Mail us we could ship the goods next month.

附件是建議替代的樣品和價格表,如果你們E-MAIL回復我們,我們將下個月可以裝運。

二. 關于產品質量要求描寫的經典語句:

18.The quality must be up to sample.

質量必須達到樣品的標準。

19. first-class material and workmanship are essential.

一流的原料和生產工藝是必須的。

20. the quality of your goods should be in no way inferior to that of our sample.

你們貨物的質量必須和我們的樣品一樣。

21.the goods must be in all respects full equal to our samples and inferior goods will be rejected.

產品必須全方位和我們的樣品一樣,我們不接受低質量的產品。

22. if Art.No.55A is not available,please send 56A or 57A instead.

如果55A商品不能提供,請發56A或者57A代替。

23.we leave it to your decision to supply a suitable substitute, should you not have what we want.

假如我們需要的沒有,你可以決定提供給我們適合的替代品。

24.we regret that nothing has been heard from you since.

我們很遺憾從那以后沒有收到過你們的來信。

25.what special discount can you offer for an order over USD50000?

對于5萬美金的訂單你能給什么特殊的折扣?

26. your early attention to this order will be appreciated.

你及時的關注這個訂單我們將非常感激。

27.if this first order is satisfactorily executed, substantial business will follow.

如果第一個訂單執行的令我們滿意,大批的業務將隨后而來。


   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: