99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿函電

40句經典外貿英語函電專業語句會讓你開發國外買家的開發信效果更佳對客戶更有吸引力

時間:2022.10.10信息來源:功夫外貿

很多外貿新手老是抱怨為啥開發信沒有回應,為啥跟了很長時間的客戶突然就沒信了。

為啥報了PI后客戶就人間蒸發了?其實原因有很多,但是肯定有一種原因就是你在和客戶交流中露怯了。

讓客戶看出你很不專業,你的往來英語很外行。所以,平時一定要注意積累專業的外貿英語函電句子。

在以后和客戶業務來往中,要使用專業的外貿函電英語和外貿英語口語和客戶交流。

千萬別小瞧這個,真的,外貿是一點一滴的積累。

外貿沒有一蹴而就的訣竅,更沒有一路暢通的捷徑,只有努力拼搏,日積月累的學習,和在經驗教訓總結中前行才能取得成功。

只有這樣,你才能讓客戶體會到你的老道,專業,從而敬佩你,信任你,才能把訂單托付給你。

所以,請記住者40句外貿中常用的經典專業語句會讓你事半功倍訂單倍增

1.Please refer to our letter of the 1st July for the goods enquired for.

請參考我們7月1日的對貨物詢價的函電。

2.We have referred your enquiry to our agents at your end and please contact them direct.

我們已經把你的詢價轉交給在你處的我們的代理公司,請你直接聯系我們的代理商。

3.You may refer to the Bank of China for our fiancial standing.

你可以咨詢我們中國銀行有關我們的財務狀況。

4.Referring to your enquiry for electric calculators,we have replied in our E-mail of yesterday.

有關你電子計算器的詢價,我們已經在昨天的E-MAIL答復你了。

5.You can have our assurance that we will supply you with the goods rugularly.

我們向你保證我們將定期向你供貨。

6.We can give you our assurance that your order will be shipped in time.

我們可以給你保證,您的訂單將及時發運

7.We assuare you of our punctual shipment.

我們向你保證及時裝運。

8.we assure you that payment will be made as soon as your draft is presented.

我們向你保證你的匯票一提示我們就付款。

9.Please be assured that your order will always receive our prompt attention.

我們保證你的訂單總會得到我們的及時關照。

10.You may rest assured that we will give your order priority.

您盡可以放心,我們會給您的訂單優先權的

11.Your delay in shipment has caused us a heavy loss

您的延遲裝運給我們造成了巨大損失

12.The damage was caused through negligence on your part.

是因為你方的疏忽引起的該損壞。

13.we regret the inconvenience that we have caused you.

我們很遺憾我們給你帶來的不便。

14.The extra insurance premium caused to you was due to the tense situation in the Middle East.

由于中東地區的緊張局勢給您造成額外的保險費

15.The cause for the breakage of the case was inproper packing.

包裝箱破塤的原因是不當的包裝。

16.You have no cause to submit your claim.

你沒有提出索賠的理由

17.We will despatch the goods per s.s. Sea Gull next Month.

我們將裝運這批貨物在下個月的海鷗輪。

18.Your order will be despatched by the first available steamer.

你的訂單將由第一艘船發運。

19.We will expedite the despatch of the goods under your order No.895

我們將盡快發運你895號訂單下的貨物。

20.Please rush the despatch of the first lot of the goods as we are in urgent need of them.

請馬上發運第一批貨,因為我們急需這批貨物。

21.Despatch money should be paid according to the charter party.

速遣費應該按照租船合同支付。

22.Customs invoice

海關發票

23.Custom duty.

關稅

24.customs declaration.

報關

25.These goods are subject to customs examination.

這些貨物受海關檢查

26.The customs formalities are simple.

海關手續很簡單。

27.You may keep your consignment in a bonded warehouse under the control of the customs.

你可以把你的貨物放在海關監管之下的保稅倉庫。

28.we will proceed with your order as soon as we are in receipt of it.

我們一接到你的訂單我們就將投入生產。

29.if price is settled we can proceed to the next problem.

如果價格達成我們將處理下一個問題。

30.Production of your goods is proceeding satisfactorily.

您的貨物的生產進展令人滿意

31.The proceeds realized  will soon be remitted to you.

獲得的受益將不久匯付給你。

32.The duplicate copy of the sales confirmation is to be kept by us.

銷售確認書的副本由我們保管。

33.we are sending you the commercial invoice in duplicate.

我們送你一式兩份商業發票

34.We intend to place a dupliate order and wonder if you could accept it.

我方將重復訂單,不知道你是否能接受

35.Your early establishment of L/C will enable us to ship the order at an early date.

你早日開出信用證將令我們提前裝運這筆訂單。

36.Please amend the L/C to allow transshipent,enabling us to ship the goods earlier.

請修改L/C允許轉船,這樣使我們盡早裝運貨物。

37.The shipping company is very cooperative, which enables us to despatch your order in time.

船公司非常配合,這使我們能夠及時發運你的訂單

38.The carrying vessel  will sail for your port in early March.

承運船將在3月初啟程前往你們港口。

39.As there is no direct sailing to your port we regret being unable to ship the goods in April .

由于沒有直達船到你的港口,我們抱歉不能于4月裝運貨物

40There is no vessel sailing for Hamburg this month.

這個月沒有開往漢堡的船。


   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: