99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

常用外貿英語口語900句學習(7)展會、仲裁

時間:2018.03.01信息來源:河北省外貿培訓網

外貿英語口語900句學習系列中關于仲裁的內容涉及不多,仲裁很少出現,一般只有發生無法調節的矛盾時,才會用到。關于仲裁的常用外貿英語口語900句學習已經列舉在下面,稍微了解就行,一般用不到;關于展會的常用英語口語900句精選內容,是外貿業務員經常會使用到的,現在9月份,正是各種外貿展會高峰期,多學一些常用外貿英語口語900句,關鍵時刻就能派上用場了。

關于仲裁的常用外貿英語口語900句精選:

186.Do you permit arbitration in a third country?你們允許第三國仲裁嗎?

187.We handle many kinds of commercial disputes.我們處理很多種商業糾紛。

188.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now? 我們現在可以討論仲裁條款嗎?

189.What kind of disputes do you usually handle?請問你們通常都受理什么樣的爭議?

190.I suppose most cases can be settled through conciliation.大多數案件都可以通過調節解決吧。

191.I'm sure it's a quick and effective way to settle a dispute.我相信這是又快又有效的解決爭議的辦法。

192.What if one party doesn’t follow the decision and award?如果有一方不執行仲裁的決定和判決該怎么辦?

193.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.最好不要通過仲裁來解決爭議。

194.The disputing parties don't have to appear before an arbitration tribunal.爭議的各方不需要都親自到仲裁庭來。

195.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.我們應盡最大努力解決爭議而不含仲裁。

196.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.需要時我們討論同意成立一個臨時的仲裁委員會。

197.Conciliation can be conducted either face to face or by correspondence.調節可以面對面進行,也可通過函電來進行。

198.We wish to settle this dispute fairly and suggestthat submit it to arbitration.我們希望公平解決此爭端,因此建議提交仲裁。

199.The conciliation can take place at any time before an arbitral award is made.在仲裁裁決做出以前,任何時候都可以進行調節。

200.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.我們現在正式向仲裁委員會就此爭議仲裁。

201.If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.若你方不接受我方的建議,我們可能將事端交與仲裁。

202.The case is referred to arbitation in accordance with the arbitration in accordacne with the arbitation clause.那就根據仲裁條款提交仲裁。

203.Let me just briefly tell you about a new method of conciliation we've worked out. It's called joint conciliation.我簡單給你介紹一下我們創造的一種新的調節方法,叫做“聯合調節”。

204.Upon application, the two arbitral bodies each appoint one or more conciliators on an equal basis to conciliate the case jointly.接到申請以后,兩個仲裁機構各指定一個或數目相等的幾個調解員共同調節案件。

205.It have been extremely interesting to learn a little about your way of resolving contractual disputes through friendly negotiation and conciliation.我聽到一點關于通過友好協商和調節來解決合同爭議的做法,我非常感興趣。

關于展會的常用外貿英語口語900句精選:

206.The exhibits are quite spectacular.展品相當可觀。

207.We can get the contract finalized now.我們現在可以把合同定下來。

208.You are interested in recycled products?你對可回收的產品感興趣嗎?

209.Last year we had 60,000 visitors to the fair.去年到會的來賓有6萬人。

210.Whatever you need, don't be afraid to ask.無論你需要什么,不要害怕問。

211.You're interested in the petrochemical displays?你想看看石油化工產品嗎?

212.Would you tell me the main items you export?你能告訴我你出口的主要商品嗎?

213.I wish we could have been at the opening ceremonies.可惜我們沒有趕上開幕式。

214.We're looking at making our product greener.我們正在努力使我們的產品更環保。

215.Could I have some information about your scope of business?能告訴我你的業務范圍嗎?

216.There's a lot to look at, isn't there? Pleasejust take your time.有很多東西要看,不是嗎?慢慢來。

217.The Fair has become very important in China's foreign trade.交易會已經成為我國對外貿易的重要渠道。

218.If you have any question, let me know. I'm happy to help.如果你有什么問題,請告訴我。我很高興有幫助。

219.You can meet suppliers from all over China to discuss things like that.你可以同來自全國的供貨商討論這類問題。

220.The Trading Delegation for Machinery and Equipment is in Hall.機械設備交易團在五號館。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: