對于老手外貿業務員來說,外貿英語常用句子可能已經滾瓜爛熟了。但是新手對一些常用外貿英語可能還不了解。外貿英語表達的正確與否,可以直接決定客戶對你是否能夠認同,但最重要的是通過有效的外貿英語溝通,能夠相互理解意思,拿下訂單。所以為了提高外貿業務,下面分享這些經典的外貿英語常用語,記住并且靈活運用!
popularly salable暢銷
salable items適銷產品
Our products are in heavy demand我們的產品需求量巨大。
Our latest design is very popular abroad.我們最新款式在國外非常流行。
Please take a look at our product catalog.請看一下我們的產品目錄。
Our products have won wide popularity in your country.我們的產品在你們國非常流行。
We are satisfied with the quality of your goods.我們對你們的產品質量很滿意。
An attractive packing will popularize your products.一個有吸引力的包裝將使你的產品更流行。
Please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.請把損壞的貨物從好的貨物中分開。
We are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.我們相信你的用戶將對我們的產品滿意。
As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。
Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方產品,質量優良,具有典型的東方特色。
We shall certainly meet our obligation.我們定履行我們的職責。
Your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.你的不合理要求不能接受。
We hope our offer will meet with your approval.我希望我們的報價能滿足你的要求。
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.茲就該商品向貴方報價如下。
Our goods are verywhere recognized as the best of their kind.我們的產品是公認最好的一種所以受到普遍認可。
We'll look into your inquiry and submit our offer within 24 hours.我們會仔細研究貴方的詢價,并在24小時內答復。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.上述報價,無疑將隨市場變化而變動。
We assure you of our careful and prompt attention to all your orders.我們保證我們認真并及時地關照你所有的訂單
There is no ship available this month.這個月沒有合適的船。
Your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.你們延期交貨將給我極大的麻煩。
You may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.你放心我們將按時交貨絕不延期。
the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.信用證規定要在7月5日或之前裝運。
We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損。
please response to our question soon.請盡快回答我們的問題。
your explanation does not satisfy us.你的解釋不能領我們滿意。
we are sending you our catalogue separately.我們分別寄給你我們的樣本。
we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.我們非常遺憾不能滿足你的要求。
in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows對于你5月1日的來信,我們希望按下面的報價
以上就是四則外貿英語常用語。學會外貿英語句子是我們在進行外貿業務時必備基礎能力之一,所以不斷加強外貿英語溝通能力是新手入行第一要做的事!