99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿英語口語九百句-4:EMILY GOODWIN TALKS ABOUT HER VISIT TO BEIJING

時間:2018.05.02信息來源:功夫外貿

PARKER: Everthing's set now, We're booked on a flight to Beijing, and our Chinese hosts are going to meet us at the airport. They've made reservations for us at the Great Wall Hotel in Beijing and also at the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou. What's China Like? John Goodwin has been there many times, But Emily, his wife, and I have never been there. Emily Goodwin works for a large department store in Vancouver as its west coast manager. Just before we leave, I'm invited out to the Goodwins' house for supper.


        (每件事情都已經搞定,我們已經定了去北京的機票,我們北京的主人將到機場接我們,他們為我們在北京預訂了長城飯店,也在廣州預訂了白天鵝賓館。中國什么樣?JOHN GOODWIN去過多次,但是他的妻子艾米麗和我還沒去過。艾米麗.GOODWIN是溫哥華一家很大超市的西海岸經理,我們出發前,GOODWIN邀請我去他們家吃晚餐。)


(Sound: Silverware, Dishes, Glasses, music in background)

     (銀器,盤子,玻璃器皿和音樂的聲音)


GOODWIN:David tells me he's already packed and ready to go, Emily

 (艾米麗,大衛告訴我他已經打理好行囊了,隨時出發了)


EMILY: I wish I could say the same!

(我希望也可以那樣說!)


PARKER: Well, my wife Mary packed my bags for me before she left for Ottava yesterday.

(是的,我妻子瑪麗昨天去渥太華前幫我打理的行李)


EMILY:I'm sorry she's not coming along with us.

(很抱歉她不能和我們同行)


PARKER: She went to a conference. By the way, Emily, while we men are sitting around in little rooms working,what will you be doing?

   (她去參加一個會議,對了,艾米麗,我們男人圍坐在小會議室工作的時候,你打算做點什么?)


EMILY: I'll be outside buying things from China.

(我到外面買些中國貨)


PARKER: Silks and embroideries and jade,things like that?

(絲綢,刺繡,玉器等 那些東西?)


EMILY:(LAUGHS) Yes, of course, Many other things,too. all our friends have already placed orders with me.

(大笑)(是的,當然,很多東西,我很多朋友都和我預訂了)


GOODWIN:Emily's going to China to have some fun,David,but she's also going there to work very hard.Hudson's Bay is sending her there to buy textiles.

    (艾米麗到中國休閑去了,但是 大衛,她去哪兒也有很多工作, 哈德遜灣公司派她去采購中國的紡織品)


EMILY:I've been to South America many times, as you know, Last year I went to Paris and London. This year the company's sending me to Beijing to look at fabrics and perhaps also some ready to wear clothing. Beijing is the centre' of the clothing industry in China.

    (我去過南美很多次,你知道,去年我去巴黎和倫敦。今年公司派我去北京去看看化纖并且可能的話也考察一下成衣。北京是中國服裝工業的中心)


PARKER: Well, I've been to Hudson's bay many times to look at woolen carpets and chinaware.and I noted that much of it came from China.

     (是的,我去過哈德遜灣公司很多次看看羊毛地毯和瓷器,我注意到大多數來至中國。)


EMILY:The company has given me the right to purchase products if they'er the right price.

(公司授權我如果價格核算就采購產品)


GOODWIN:So I shall try to sell them something and Emily will try to buy something. A good business proposition. don't  you think?

    (這樣,我將盡量賣給他們一些產品,而艾米麗盡量購買他們一些產品,真是一項好生意。不是嗎?)


PARKER:Well,it sounds like we'll all be working. At least I thought I could count on Emily having some fun. What is that saying: "All work and no fun makes jack a dull body."

     (那么,看來我們都將工作了,至少我想我可以指望艾米麗代我休閑一下。怎么說來著:“只工作不娛樂,你會成為一個蠢蛋”)


EMILY: My work is fun. David

(大衛,我的工作就是休閑)


GOODWIN: Don't Worry, we'll have plenty of time for fun. It's spring time in beijing and the Great Wall ad the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven are there just waiting for us.

    (不要擔心,我們有充分的時間休閑,北京是春天了,長城,紫禁城,天壇在哪兒等著我們吶)


PARKER: Now you have me interested!(They Laugh.)

(你已經讓我興奮了)(他們大笑)


DIALOGUE: SARAH MAKES AN EXCUSE.

(SARAH 的借口)

(Knock on door)

(敲門聲)


SARAH: Oh. hello, David. Come in.

(哦,嗨,大衛,請進)


David: Thanks.

(謝謝)


SARAH: What's the news?

(有什么新聞)


David: Nothing much. I was wondering if you'd like to come to a dance tonight.

(沒什么,我想問你今晚是否愿意出去參加舞會)


SARAH: Oh, I'd love to. but i have some work to finish.

(哦,我愿意,但是我有一些工作要完成)


David: in the evening?

   (在晚上?)


SARAH:Yes. my boss is off to China tomorrow and I have a whole lot of indents to get ready.

(是的,我們老板明天去中國而我有一大堆訂單要做好)


David:Can't they wait?

(他們不能等?)


SARAH: No. They've got to be ready first thing tomorrow.

(是的,明天第一件事就是這個必須搞定)


David: I don't even know what an indent is.

(我連什么是訂單都不知道)


SARAH: Oh, in this case it's just a list of things our company wants to buy from China.

(哦,就是我們公司要從中買的東西的列表)


David: Oh well, never mind, some other time perhaps. see you.

(哦, 沒關系,改時間再說,再見)


Sarah: See You.

(再見)


(SOUND OF TELEPHONE DIALLING)

(撥電話的聲音)


Hello. is that you Michael? what time are you picking me up tonight? A dance? Realy? one 0'clock? great!

(嗨, 是米凱爾嗎? 今晚你什么時候接我? 去跳舞?怎得?一點鐘? 太好了。)


   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: