99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿英語口語900句系列6-到達北京

時間:2018.05.02信息來源:功夫外貿

PARKER:We've just landed at the Captial Airport in Beijing. It was a long flight.But we had a stopover in Tokyo. I slept part of the way and worked with John Goodwin for four hours. Before landing at Beijing. the stewardess asked each of us to fill out a customs declaration form and a health declaration form. John Goodwin is actually beaming when he leaves the plane.I don't remember him ever being so confident and poised. After a short walk we find ourselves in the customs area.

        (我們剛剛降落在北京首都機場,這是一個長途飛行,但是我們在東京逗留了一會兒,我途中睡了一會兒,和GOODWIN工作了四小時,降落之前,空姐讓我們每人填寫海關聲明表和健康聲明表.GOODWIN是神采飛揚的離開飛機,我從沒見過他如此的有信心和淡定。走了一小段路我們來到了海關區)


(Sounds of people talking)

(人們談話的聲音)

You do have your customs declaration, don't you, Emily?

(你確實拿著你的海關聲明表吧 艾米麗?)


EMILY:Yes. right here.I listed my Camera.That is all I have along with me.

(是的,在這兒, 我填了我的照像機,我就隨身代個它)


GOODWIN:And here's mine. I have a Camera, a notepad computer.

(我的在這兒,我有照像機和筆記本電腦)


PARKER:You both forgot to list your watches. here's a pen, you can add them to the list.

(你兩個都忘了填你們的手表,這是筆,把它填上)


OFFICER:Good afternoon.Welcome to China.

(下午好,歡迎來中國)


ALL:Thanks

(謝謝)


OFFICER:May I please see your passports,customs and health declaration forms?

(請出示護照,海關表和健康表)


ALL:Yes, Here

(好的,在這兒)


OFFICER: Thank you. I presume all three of you are together. Mr. Goodwin,what is your occupation?

(謝謝,我想你們三個是一起的,GOODWIN 先生你是做什么工作?)


GOODWIN:I'm the president of Pacific Swimwears Industries,Ltd. Vancouver Canada.

(我是加拿大溫哥華太平洋泳裝工業總裁)


OFFICER:Thank you. And you, Mrs. Goodwin?

(謝謝,那 GOODWIN女士?)


EMILY: I work for the Hudson's Bay company. Vancouver.

(我在溫哥華哈德孫灣公司工作)


OFFICER: Thank you, Mr. Parker?

(謝謝,PARKER先生?)


PARKER: I'm Sales Manager for Pacific Swimwears Industies.

(我是太平洋泳裝工業的銷售經理)


OFFICER:You are all here on business, I presume?

(我想你們都是來這兒做生意的?)


GOODWIN:Yes. we've been invited by China National Garment Imp. & Exp.Corporation for business talks. My wife will be meeting representatives of the clothings and fabric industries.

     (是的,我們是被中國服裝進出口公司邀請來這兒做商業會談,我妻子將會見服裝和紡織纖維工業的代表)


OFFICER:I see. How long will you be staying?

(你們將逗留多久?)


GOODWIN: A little over two weeks.

(兩周多一點)


OFFICER:Your forms seem to be in order. I'll keep your health declaration and return your customs declaration. Please keep them with you and be prepared to surrender them when you leave China.

      (你們的表格沒問題,我們保留健康表,海關表還給您,請保留好,離開中國時在上交)


OFFICER:Is this your first visit to China?

(這是您的第一次來中國?)


GOODWIN: My wife and Mr. Parker are visiting for the first time. But I came here as a student in the 1990s and returned in 2000s as a tourist. Last year I came to Beijing on business.

       (我妻子和PARKER先生是第一次,但是我上世紀90年代作為學生來過中國,本世紀初又來中國旅游,去年我來北京做生意)


OFFICER:I wish you a pleasant stay in China.

(祝您在中國之行愉快)


ALL: Thank you.

(謝謝)


OFFICER:You may claim your baggage over there.

(請到那兒邊取行李)


GOODWIN:Let's go.

(我們走吧)


EMILY:I'm ready.

(我好了)


GOODWIN:David? David, what's the matter?

(大衛? 大衛,怎么了?)


PARKER: What? Oh, sorry, I... I thought I saw someone I recognized.

(什么?哦,對不起,我,,我想我看見一個我認識的人)


GOODWIN. Where?

(在那兒?)


PARKER: He's gone now. No. I'm sure I was mistaken.

(他走了,不,我想我搞錯了)


GOODWIN: Let's go find LI Wei.

(我們去找李薇)


DIALOGUE: A TIMID TRAVELLER MISSES HIS FLIGHT

(對話:一個膽小的旅客錯過了他的航班)

(At the airport. A timid traveller flying for the first time, approaches a ground hostess for help)

(在機場,一個膽小的旅客第一次坐飛機,來到地勤服務員旁邊求幫助)


TRAVELLER: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me?

(請問,你能幫助我們?)


GROUND HOSTESS: Certainly,Sir, What can I do for you?

(當然,先生,我能為您做什么?)


TRAVELLER: This is the first time I've flown, Could you tell me what I have do to?

(這是我首次坐飛機,你能告訴我需要怎么做?)


G.H.: Yes. of course, First of all, have you got your ticket,passport and visa?

(好的,當然,首先,你拿到機票,護照和簽證了?)


TRAVELLER: They're all here in the wallet.

(都在錢包里)


G.H. Right, and this is all your baggage?

(好的,這些是你的行李?)


TRAVELLER: That's right.

(對)


G.H. OK. This is what you do.

(OK,你就做這些)


TRAVELLER: Excuse me...

(對不起,,,)


G.H.First of all. take your baggage to the check in counter, you're flying Air New Zealand, aren't you?

(首先,拿著你的行李到柜臺辦理,您是新西蘭航班,對吧?)


TRAVELLER:Yes but...

(是的,但是,,,)


G.H. The clerk will weight your baggage, give you baggage checks and a boarding pass.

(服務生會稱量您的行李,給您行李票和登機牌。)


TRAVELLER: I see, but...

(我明白,但是,,,)


G.H. When you've got your boarding pass, you can go through the immigation and customs controls.

(拿到登機牌后,你就可以通過移民和海關柜臺)


TRAVELLER: Thanks you very much, but...

(非常感謝,但是,,,)


G.H.After that, go to the departure gate shown on your boarding pass.

(然后,去你登機牌上寫明的登機口)


TRAVELLER: That‘s very kind of you, but...

(你非常好,但是,,,)


G.H. Air New Zealand usually go from Gate 12.

(新西蘭航班通常在12登機口)


TRAVELLER: I see. but...

(我懂,但是,,,)


G.H.Listen carefully for your flight number...

(仔細聽您的航班號)


TRAVELLER: That is what I've been trying to tell you. they've been calling my flight for the last five minutes, It's just departed.

(這就是我一直想告訴你的,他們已經最后五分鐘提醒了,它剛剛起飛)


G.H.Oh, I see. Excuse me. I think I see someone else who needs my help.

(哦,對不起,我想我看到別人需要我幫忙)

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: