99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿英語口語900句系列11調節時差的一天

時間:2018.05.02信息來源:功夫外貿

PARKER: The Goodwins and I arrive in Beijing and settle in comfortably at the Great Wall Hotel. A very modern hotel in the northeastern part of the city. All of us are suffering from jet lag. it may be midnight in Beijing. but back in Vancouver it's only eight in the morning. I haven't yet adjusted to the new time. Li Wei has given us the day off to allow us to catch up on our sleep. Thus I find myself wandering about the hotel half asleep.


(GOODWIN夫婦和我到達北京,辦理好了入住舒適的長城酒店的手續,位于北京東部位置的非常現代酒店,我們都受時差影響,現在是北京時間的半夜,但是溫哥華是早上八點,我還沒適應北京時間,李薇給我們一天時間補覺,這樣我半睡半醒地徘徊在酒店周圍)


I visited the billiard room and the bar. I order a bottle of Beijing beer and afterwrds visit the small shops in the hotel. I have in mind buying something quite beautiful for my dear wife Mary. I lunch by myself and afterward return to my room and take a long nap.


(我到臺球室看看,來到酒吧,要了一瓶北京啤酒。然后到酒店里的很多小店看看,我打算給我的愛妻瑪麗買最漂亮的東西。自己吃了午餐 然后回到房間睡個很長的午覺)


At five in the afternoon my telephone rings, It is John Goodwin, who invites me along to his room for a cocktail before we go down to dinner. I shower quickly and go to the Goodwins' room.


(下午5點我的電話響了,是GOODWIN,他邀請我到他的房間喝雞尾酒,然后去吃晚餐。我快速洗個澡后,來到GOODWIN夫婦為房間)


EMILY:Hello. Sleepy head!


(嗨 瞌睡蟲)


PARKER:I don't suppose either of you has slept.


(我想你倆肯定沒睡覺)


GOODWIN: I had a hard time getting to sleep, but once I did. I slept all day. Emily tells me you were out prowing around the hotel this morning.


(我很難入睡,但是我一睡著,我就睡了整天。艾米麗告訴我你一大早就在酒店外面溜達)


PARKER: Yes. I -


(是的,我-)


(Knock at the door)


(敲門聲)


GOODWIN: Come in.


(請進)


ATTENDENT: Your drinks, sir?


(您的飲料 先生?)


EMILY:Yes. thank you.


(是的,謝謝)


ATTENDENT:Two martinis?


(兩杯馬丁尼)


GOODWIN:Yes. thanks


(是的)


ATTENDENT:And a bottle of Beijing beer.


(還有一瓶北京啤酒)


PARKER:You're very thoughtful,John.


(JOHN 你想的很周到啊)


GOODWIN:Will you please put it on my account?


(請記入我的房間費用里)


ATTENDENT:Thank you, yes (door closes)


(謝謝,好的)


GOODWIN:Here is to our sucess!


(為我們的成功 干杯!)


EMILY:

PARKER: Our success!(Laughter)


(祝我們成功!)


PARKER:We have a pleasant hour and then go down to the Fan. one of the many restaurants in the hotel. This one specializes in Cantonese food, which of course is the kind of Chinese food we eat at home. The waitresses are all beautifully dressed in long Chinese dresses with the high collar.


(我們愉快地暢飲一會兒,然后下樓到FAN 餐廳,酒店里很多餐廳中的一個,它特色是廣東菜,是我們在加拿大常吃的中國菜,服務小姐們都身穿中國高領旗袍)


GOODWIN:We might as well enjoy ourselves, Tomorrow it's back to work.


(我們盡情享受放松自己,明天我們就開始工作了)


EMILY:Do you think it's possible to take a short ride around the city? David and I haven't seen it.


(你認為我們出去稍微走走看看這座城市如何? 大衛和我還沒見過北京城呢)


GOODWIN:Sure, You two take a ride right after dinner and I 'll go up to my room and do a little work. I also want to call Vancouver and talk to Goerge about the New York Contract.


(當然,你倆吃完晚餐后去溜達,我得上樓做點工作,我還得打電話溫哥華和GOERGE談談紐約合同的事情)


EMILY:Work! That's all you think about.


(工作,你就想著工作)


GOODWIN:Only when I'm not thinking about you. dear.


(只有當我不想你的時候,親愛的)


PARKER:Here comes our waitress.


(服務小姐來了)


WAINTRESS:Have you decided what to order yet?


(你們決定了吃些什么嗎?)


GOODWIN:Yes. I think we'll start with hors d'oeuvres.


(是的,我們想我們先來點餐前甜點,)


EMILY: Let's have seafood. what do you recommend?


(我們吃海鮮,你有什么推薦的?)


WAINTRESS:The prawns are very nice. The braised slices of abalone is excellent, too.


(對蝦非常好,紅燒鮑魚片也非常不錯)


GOODWIN:We'll have both. Emily likes vegetables. What is fresh?


(這兩個我們都要,艾米麗喜歡蔬菜,什么是新鮮的?)


Waitress: Spinach. Celery, Bamboo shoots are tasty.


(菠菜,芹菜,玉蘭片都很可口)


EMILY. Let's have the bamboo shoots.


(我們要玉蘭片吧)


WAINTRESS:Will there be anything else?


(還要別的嗎?)


GOODWIN:I think that will do.


(我想這些夠了)


WAINTRESS:Thank you.


(謝謝)


PARKER:She's very lovely.


(她很可愛)


GOODWIN: Yes. and so is the retaurant.


(這餐廳也很好)


PARKER: For the first time I really feel like I'm in China。


(第一次我感覺,我開始喜歡在中國了)


DIALOGUE: Jet lag


(對話:時差)


(Telephone rings)


(電話鈴響了)


MAN: (Sleep voice) Yes? Hello! That's right. This is 4517.Yes. I did ask to be called at 9:00 o'clock. That's right. Thank you. (Sound of receiver being replaced) Oh dear. The jet lag's realy hit me this time. Feel as though I've only had a few minutes sleep. They're realy efficent in this hotel. It's 9 O'clock precisely. Funny, it's still dark. Better get down to breakfast before it finished.


(剛睡醒的聲音)

(喂?嗨! 對的,這是4517房間,是的,我是要九點叫醒的。對的,謝謝。(電話聽筒放回去的聲音)哦我的天,時差這次真的很嚴重,感覺我好像剛剛睡了幾分鐘,這個酒店還真高效,現在9點整,有趣,天還很黑,趕快下樓在早餐結束前吃早餐。)


(In the Restaurant)


(在餐廳)


WAITRESS:Table for one. Sir?


(一個人嗎 先生?)


Man: Yes. Please.


(是的)


Waitress:Here we are, sir OK?


(坐這兒吧,好嗎先生?)


MAN:Thanks


(謝謝)


WAITRESS:Here's the menu. I'll be back in a moment for your order.


(這是菜單,我一會兒回來為您訂餐)


MAN:Right.(to himself) still plenty of people having breakfast. Looks as though they've been up for hours. Let's see what's for beakfast. Funny breakfast menu. Peking Duck? Very  nice but not for breakfast. Sweet and sour port. fried chicken and vegetables. Realy! No toast or eggs. Not even coffee.


(好的, (自言自語)還有這么多人吃早餐,看了他們起床好幾個小時了,我看看早餐都有什么。很有趣的早餐菜單,北京烤鴨?非常好但是不適合早餐,糖醋排骨,炸雞和蔬菜,真的?沒有烤面包和雞蛋,也沒有咖啡)


WAITRESS: Ready to order, sir?


(先生,你定好了嗎?)


MAN: This is funny menu isn't it?


(你們的菜單真有意思,不是嗎?)


WAITRESS:(RATHER OFFENDED) Most of our customers seem satisfied with it, sir.


(有些生氣)(我們大多數客人都很滿意這個菜單的,先生)


MAN:What about some toast. coffer and fried eggs?


(烤面包,咖啡煎雞蛋可以嗎?)


WAITRESS:I'll see what I can do, sir (Rather puzzled)


(我看看安排一下,先生)(相當不解地)


MAN:I suppose you'll be closing soon.


(我想你們馬上就要關門了吧)


WAITRESS: Not until 12, sir.


(直到12點,先生)


MAN:(to himself)Funny time to close. just at luch time


((自言自語)很滑稽的關閉時間,正好是午餐時間)


WAITRESS:Here's your dinner, sir.


(這是您的晚餐, 先生)


MAN: Dinner? This is breakfast.


(晚餐? 這是早餐)


WAITRESS:Breakfast at 10 o'clock in the evening?


(晚上10點鐘吃早餐?)


MAN:Oh no! They called me at 9 in the evening instead of 9 in the morning!


(哦,不,他們在晚上九點叫醒了我而不是早上九點)

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: