99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

想把你的外貿英語水平提高嗎,那就象說的這樣去做!

時間:2018.05.21信息來源:功夫外貿

外貿業務員的應用水平是日積月累的,不是一揮而就的,所以,作為外貿業務員必須每天堅持看一段外貿英語,聽一聽原聲英語廣播,這樣一天一天,一點一點,你的英語水平就會越來越高:


1.We must receive the shipment before the slack season comes.


我們必須在銷售淡季來臨前收到貨物。


2.Our business has been slack for three months.


我們的業務已經停滯了三個月。


3.The demand for your products is slack at present.


對你們產品的需求目前是乏力的。


4.we will reimburse you the extra freight.


我們將補償你額外的運費


5.The amount you advanced will be reimbursed by us from our accont with you.


您提交的金額將從我們共同的帳戶中劃撥給你。


6.We will reimbuse you for the loss.


我們將賠償您的損失。


7.For reimbursement, you may draw a sight draft on us.


對于付款,你可以給我們出具即期匯票。


8.We have insered a T/T reimbusement clause in the relative L/C.


我們在相關信用證中加入了電付條款。


9.We may obtain loans from the Bank of China without security.


我們可以從中國銀行無擔保地獲得貸款。


10.The bank only lends money on security


這個銀行只放有擔保的貸款。


11.We will provide treasury notes as security for the loan.


我們將提供國庫券作為貸款的擔保


12.Any suggestion you may put forward will be welcome.


歡迎您提出任何建議。


13.You may put forward your claim with the insurance company.


您可以向保險公司提出索賠。


14.The target you put forward in the agency agreement is too large to be practicable.


你在代理協議中提出的目標太大,不可行。


15.We will make payment in three equal instalments.


我們將分三期付款。


16.The monthly instalment will be USD2,000.


每月分期付款將為2,000美元。


17.Shipment in three equal monthly instalments is not acceptable to us.


分3個月等量裝運是不可接受的。


18.Please instruct your bank to open the L/C without delay.


請指示您的銀行立即開立信用證。


19.We have been insturcted by our Principal that the goods enquired for are temporarily unavailable.


我們已經接到我們的領導指示,詢價的商品暫時不能供貨。


20.We have shipped the goods according to your instructions.


我們已根據您的指示運送貨物。


21.We are awaiting your shipping instructions.


我們正在等待您的裝運指示。


22.T/T reimbursement clause must be incorporated in the L/C.


T/T償付條款必須納入信用證。


23.We will incorporate your suggestion in the draft agreement.


我們將把您的建議納入協議草案。


24.The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp.was incorporated in London.


匯豐銀行是在倫敦注冊的。


25.ABCD Co. will incorporate with WXYZ Co. as from the 1st. January next year.


從明年一月一日起,ABCD公司將和WXYZ公司合并。


   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: