99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿郵件中那些地道還高大上的客套話

時間:2018.06.20信息來源:外貿新顧問

外貿郵件中,為了表示對客戶的尊重,我們在郵件中會使用一些敬語(客套話),可是你不一定知道下面這些地道又高大上的表達:

開頭部分

這些句型為了說明寫信的原因和目的。

直接表達目的

  • I would appreciate your     approval to attend our class. Here are the details: 我很高興你同意參加我們的課程,以下是詳細情況:

  • I would like to inquire about the     products listed on your website. 我想詢問關于你方網站上所陳列的產品的信息。

  • We wish to remind you that the     deadline is approaching. 我想提醒您的是,限定日期正在迫近。

  • I am writing this letter to request the     cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Liu yesterday.我寫此信是為了取消劉先生昨天所訂的房間。

  • I am writing this letter to complain in the strongest terms about the terrible service I have     received from your company. 我寫此信,以最嚴厲的措辭,抗議你公司為我提供的糟糕服務。

引述以前的事

  • We are writing you with reference to your interest in the event mentioned previously. 鑒于你對之前提到的活動的興趣,我們特發此函。

With reference to 可提前至句首以強調

  • With reference to your letter     of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation. 根據貴方上周信函之精神,我方認為有必要繼續我們之間的合作。

處理投訴意見

  • Thank you for writing to us about your     experience in our shop last week. 謝謝你告訴我們你在我們店里的經歷。

主體部分

要求提供信息

  • Please advise us as soon as possible     when the production started. 在生產開始后,請立刻讓我知道。

  • Could you please supply us with information about the latest advancement. 你能不能告訴我關于進展的最新信息。

表達不滿

  • We have been informed (by sb) that you     delayed delivering our order. 有人告訴我你推遲了我方訂單。

  • We regret to inform you that you     have lost our trust. 很不幸的告訴你,你失去了我方的信任。

  • We will be left with no alternative but...unless ..., 除非你。。。我方除了。。。別無選擇。

  • We were dissatisfied to find that our compliant is not your primary concern. 我們很不滿意的發現,我方的投訴不是你們的首要關注。

  • We shall have to terminate the cooperation/contract. 我們應該停止合作/合同。

  • On examination we have found you     are cooperating with our competitors. 經過檢查我們發現你們在和我們的競爭對手合作。

催促對方

  • Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 28 Jan, so will you please complete     the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 請注意本訂單的截止日期是1月28日,所以你能不能把附件里的表格填好,并且盡快發回給我。

  • Please give this matter your immediate attention. 請立即關注此事。

  • Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer. 我方所面臨的形勢決定了我們無法繼續等待。

表達合作意愿

  • Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you. 我們可以以任何貴方能接受的付款方式付款。

  • We must insist on the     principle of customers first. 我們必須堅持客戶第一的原則。

  • Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 所有你提供的信息都會保密。

  • We greatly appreciated your patience in this matter. 你們的耐心讓我方十分欣賞。

表達歉意

  • Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 由于造成了諸多不便,請接收我方的歉意。

結尾

重申建議或要求

  • We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the development of the     project. 如果你方能向我方發送工程的最新進展,我方將十分感謝。

  • We will be pleased to supply any further information you     require. 我方將十分樂意提供貴方所需要的任何進一步信息。

  • Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience     whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you? 請在您方便的時候盡早告訴我方以上條款和條件貴方是否接受?

  • In the meantime, we suggest that you     considering giving us the sole agent status. 同時,我們建議你考慮讓我方做你們的獨家代理。

催促

  • As our demand/request/issue is very urgent, a quick answer     would be appreciated. 我們的要求/問題/事情緊急,請盡快回復。

  • A reply by telephone would be appreciated. 事情緊急,希望您能電話回復。

表達良好祝愿

  • Thank you in advance. 我先謝為敬。

  • We hope to meet your requirements. 我們希望能達到您的要求。

  • We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service. 我們期望為您服務。

  • We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual     satisfaction. 我們希望事情在你我雙方都滿意的前提下解決。

  • We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 我們期望基于雙方優勢的合作。

  • We trust/hope you will find this condition acceptable. 我們相信你方能接受這些條件。

附件及其他

  • If there is any other information you need, please do not     hesitate to contact us via email.如果需要其它信息,可以通過電郵聯系我。

  • Please find attached….請參看附件

  • We are sending the report herewith for your     reference. 隨函附上報告供你參考。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: