99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿英語口語大全(39)

時間:2018.07.18信息來源:小e英語

We insist on a letter of credit. 

我們堅持用信用證方式付款。 

As I've said, we require payment by L/C. 

我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。 

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment. 

我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。 

We always require L/C for our exports. 

我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。 

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France. 

我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。 

We pay by L/C for our imports. 

進口我們也采用信用證匯款。 

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 

我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。 

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee. 

你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保。 

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit? 

信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎? 

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. 

我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。 

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? 

百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣? 

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately. 

請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: