A: This item is too expensive.
這個產品太貴了。
B: We have some cheaper types. We can offer you this product at four different levels of quality.
我們有一些便宜的。我們有四種不同級別的品質。
A: Can we have the details?
有具體資料么?
B: The details will be sent in next e-mail.
詳情會在下一封郵件發送給您。
A: Is there much difference in price?
價格上有很大的差別嗎?
B: Yes, the most economic model is about 10% less in price than others.
是的,最經濟的產品在價格上比其他產品大約便宜10%。
A: We'll talk about that.
我們可以談談。
B: Does this meet your requirements?
這種符合您的要求嗎?
A: Actually, it's too much for us.
事實上,這對我們來說太貴了。
B: What about that cheapest model?
那個最便宜的怎么樣?
A: Show me its detailed specifications, please.
給我看看它的具體規格吧。
B: Yes, pls check the file sent here.
您看看我發的這個文件。
A: This item seems like with too poor quality.
這個產品看著質量很差。
B: Different price, different quality. Coz you get what you pay for.
價格不一樣,質量自然不一樣。因為物有所值。
A: We need the exact specs in this file.
我們需要的產品必須和這個文件里的規格一樣。
B: Then it is Model B. But its price will not be like this.
那就是B款。但是價格就不是這樣了。
A: How much will that item cost?
那個產品要多少錢?
B: Well, it is Ex-Works USD35.5/Unit. You can also check the file we sent in last e-mail for reference.
出廠價是35.5美金/個,您也可以查看上封郵件里發給您的資料作為參考。
A: This item is ok, but its price is not workable. Can we get any discount pls?
這個產品還行,但是價格不好,我們能夠得到一些折扣么?
B: The price for this item has been very good regarding its high standards.
基于該產品較高的質量,這個價格已經很好了。
A: No. Price too high, we need a discount.
不,價格太高了,我們想要一些折扣。
B: Well, it might be possible if the quantity can be above 2000 units.
如果您的采購量能達到2000個以上,或許是可以得到一些折扣的。
A: Sounds fair enough. Let's see how much discount you can give.
聽起來蠻公平的。你能給多少折扣呢?
B: The price can be Ex-Works USD31.5/Unit based on the qty 2000 units.
如果訂貨量達到2000個,出廠價可以是31.5美金/個。
A: Still too high. Listen, we need your best price, we don't wanna our waste time.
還是太貴了。聽著,我們需要你最好的價格,我們不想浪費彼此的時間。
B: We've been already doing our best. Coz the cost is fixed. Well then, how much is your target?
我們已經盡力了,因為成本是固定的。那么你的目標價是多少呢?(不要不加修飾的就直接問目標價)
A: USD20/Unit
20美金/個。
B: As we said before, you get what you pay for. The price is always tied closely to the quality of the product. How could a product meet your quality standards if the price cannot even cover the cost of the raw material?
正如我們前面說的,物有所值。價格總是和產品的質量掛鉤的。如果價格都無法彌補產品原材料的成本,如何去滿足您要求的質量標準呢?
A: Could understand. But the price we gave is not the lowest.
可以理解。但是我們給出的價格并不是最低的。
B: However, it has been even lower than our production cost. We can't sell at a loss.
然而這個價格已經比我們的成本還要低了。都虧本了,我們咋賣?
A: You know we've got some good quotations with lower prices from other suppliers from China.
我們已經從中國的其他供應商那里得到了更加好的報價,價格比你的低。
B:Ya,could imagine that. It's a must for a professional buyer to collect more information from different suppliers for reference and comparison.
And I do believe that you can always find even lower prices than the ones you've got for now.
But it is impossible for you to get high-quality items with lower prices. You get what you pay for.
是的,可以想象得到。因為作為一個專業的買手,一定會向不同的供應商收集更多的信息,以便參考和比較。
我相信你總能得到更低的價格,但是你不可能用較低的價格買到高質量的產品,因為物有所值。
A:You are right.
But most of them have sent us samples for free.
And some of the samples are good-quality items, with which we are quite satisfied.
We are considering to place them some orders.
沒錯。但是他們大多數已經免費給我們寄送樣品,而且其中一些質量還蠻不錯的,我們很滿意。我們正考慮給他們下一些訂單。
B:Mario, this item is not cheap.
We can also provide samples, but the cost of sample&delivery will be on your side if you'd like to see high-quality items, which may help further develop your market.
馬里奧,這個產品價格可不便宜。我們也可以給你寄送樣品。
但是如果你想看看高質量產品,以便進一步擴展一下自己的現有市場,產品和運輸成本需要由你方來承擔。
A:Michael, why should I take and pay for your samples since I have got some good ones for free?
Mike, 既然我已經免費得到了一些質量不錯的樣品,為何還要給你錢拿你的樣品?
B:Mario, since you are not new in this business, you may know that this item is quite complex due to different raw materials and processing technology.
You should focus on the practical performance of this item, instead of similar appearance.
A good product will help beat your competitors. However, a bad product will ruin your business.
馬里奧,既然你并非是這個行業的新人,想必你應該知道,由于不同的原材料和加工工藝,這個產品相當復雜。
你該關注的是這個產品的實際使用性能,而不是差不多的外在形態。
一個好產品能夠幫助你打敗你的競爭對手,然而,一個壞產品會毀掉你的生意。
A:Thanks for your explanation, Michael.
How much should I pay then?
How could you guarantee that this item is with good performance?
Mike,我很感激你的講解,我們應該支付給你們多少錢呢?