99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿業務員接待第一次來訪的客戶該如何交流才能搞定客戶以及訂單

時間:2018.08.01信息來源:功夫外貿

1.在機場接機出口:

當你在機場迎接第一次來訪的客戶時,如果你不認識客戶,可以在機場接機出口處,舉個寫有 WELCOME “客戶名字”的 牌子。

當客戶出現在牌子前時,你可以這么和客戶打招呼:

You:Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from England?

請問,你是英格蘭來的布朗先生嗎?

Client:Yes. I am

是的,我是。

Y:I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Brown, My name is David. I work in BJ Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Co.,LTD. I came here to meet you.

很高興見到你,布朗先生。我就大衛,我在BJ 機械設備進出口公司工作,我來這兒接你。

C:How do you?

你好。

Y:How do you do?

你好。

C.It is kind of you to meet me at the airport.

你能到機場接我真是太好了。

Y.Welcome you to Beijing and I think this is your first time in China?

歡迎你來北京,你是第一次來中國嗎?

C: No. I have visited China several times, But it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to visit your beautiful city.

不,我來過好幾次了,但我第一次來北京,訪問你們這座美麗的城市真是我莫大的榮幸。

Y. It's our pleasure to have you here, I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

很高興你能來,希望你能在這兒過得愉快。

C: Thank you. I 'm sure I will have a wonderful time here.

謝謝,我想我在這里會過得很愉快的。

2.離開機場去市內:

Y.Can I help you with your bags? we've got a car waiting outside.

讓我幫你提行李吧!我們有車在外面恭候。

C: A limo!  a very good and expensive car!

豪華轎車!非常好也非常昂貴的車!

Y:I hope you had a pleasant flight over, Mr. Brown. I've traveled the Trans-Pacific rountes before, And I know how tiring they can be.

布朗先生,來的旅途愉快吧。我以前坐過跨太平洋的航線,我知道那是多么疲乏。

C:This one was uneventful, except for a little turbulence here and there, In fact, I feel as crisp as a new dollar bill.

除了有時氣流不穩之外,一路都很順利,事實上,我感覺我很精神的。

Y.Glad to hear it. Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight?

很高興你這么說,你愿意今晚和我們一起吃頓便飯嗎?

C:It's very nice of you. But truthfully I'd rather just spend a quiet evening in the hotel getting ready for tomorrow's appointment. David won't mind?

你太客氣了,不過我倒想靜靜地在酒店休息一晚,準備明天的會談,大衛不會介意吧?

Y:Not at all, We expected you'd want a little rest first. Just to confirm. you know that tomorrow's visiting our factory is set for 10 a.m.  I'll pick you up at the hotel at 9:15.

當然不會,我們想到你可能需要稍作歇息。跟你確認一下,明天參觀我們工廠是早上10點,我們會在9:15來酒店接你。

C;That'll be fine,David. Thank you so much.

好的,大衛,謝謝你。

Y.It's my pleasure,By the way, are there any sights you'd like to see while you're here? I'd be happy to show you around.

不客氣,對了,在這段時間,你是否想去參觀一些景點,我可以帶你去看看。

C:I'd like to see some historic spots.

我想去參觀一些古跡。

Y:OK. I'll arrange it for you. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

好的,我會為你安排好的,希望你在這里過得愉快。

C:I will. Thank you very much.

我會的,非常感謝!

3.參觀工廠:

Y.Welcome to our factory.

歡迎光臨我們工廠。

C:I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望著參觀你們工廠。

Y:Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain all the things as we go along:

實際上,參觀后你會對我們的產品有更深的了解,我將帶你參觀,同時我會邊走邊解說。

C:That'll be most helpful.

那將會大有幫助。

Y:Maybe we could start with the design Department,And then we could look at the production line.

也許我們應該先看看設計部門,然后再去看看生產線。

C:How much do you spend on design development every year?

你們每年在設計開發方面花費多少?

Y:About 10% of the gross sales.

大約占銷售總額的10%。

C;That's fine.

很好。

Y. Then, let's take a look at the workshop which produces our products, Please This way.

然后,我們去看看我們產品的生產車間,請這邊走。

C:Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

手工操作全部由計算機自動控制代替了嗎?

Y:Yes. it has.

是的,

C:Are the batteries in it made by your people?

產品上的電池也是在這兒生產的嗎?

Y:No. They are from other factories.

不是,電池是從別的工廠訂購的。

C:What kind of batter is it?

是什么類型的電池?

Y:It is lithium which can be used for over 3 years.

鋰電池,使用壽命可以達3年以上。

4.在車間遇到工廠廠長:

Y:Mr. Brown,This is Mr. Zhang. our factory director.

布朗先生,這是我們工廠的張廠長。

Z:Mr.Brown. Welcome you to our factory. and Good to see you here.

布朗先生,歡迎你光臨我廠。很高興在這兒見到你。

C:Thank you, Director Zhang. I've heard you from David.

謝謝張廠長,我從大衛哪兒聽到過你。

Z:We've been able to improve our production methods since your last suggestion. We changed from batch production to flow production.

自從你上次的建議,我們改進了我生產方式,我們把分批生產改為流水線式生產。

C:That' sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

這樣能促進效率和生產率。

Z:Thanks so much for your kind suggestion.

非常感謝你的好建議。

C:you welcome.

不客氣。

5.大衛帶客戶繼續參觀工廠:

Y.That's the warehouse, We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock

那是倉庫,存放周轉快的貨物,這樣有急訂貨的,我們可以立即交現貨。

C; If I pleased an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?

如果我現在訂貨,到我收到貨需要多長時間?

Y.It  would largely depend on  the size of the order and the items you want.

那主要取決于你訂單的大小和你需要的產品而定。

C. How large is the plant?

你們工廠有多大?

Y: It covers an area of 80,000 Square meters.

面積80000平米。

C: It' much large than I expected, When was the plant set up?

比我想象的大多了,什么時候建廠的?

Y:In 1970.

1970年。

C.How many employees do you have in this plant?

你們工廠有多少員工?

Y:300, We're running on three shifts.

300人,我們是三班倒。

C: How do you control quanlity?

你們如何控制質量呢?

Y:All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中都必須通過五道質量檢測關。

C. What's the monthly output?

月產量是多少?

Y.One thousand units per month now. but we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.

目前每月1000套,但是從十月開始每月生產1200套。

C:What's your usual percentage of rejects?

每個月的不合格率是多少?

Y.About 1% in normal operations.

正常情況下為1%左右。

C.that's wonderful. very impressive, indeed, especially the QC.It is very kind of you to give me a tour of the place, it give me a good idea of your products.

非常好,印象很好,尤其是質檢系統。謝謝你陪同我參觀工廠,這次參觀使我對你們的產品有了很好的了解。

6.工作午餐:

Y:Mr, Brown. Now it is lunch time,I invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home

布朗先生,現在是午餐時間,我請你吃海鮮,請不要客氣。

C.You are so thoughtfull. Thanks Daivd. Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your factory and I hope to conclude some business with you.

大衛,謝謝你的周到安排,我很高興有機會參觀你們工廠,我希望我們達成一些生意。

Y:It's my pleasure. by the way. tomorrow. I will show you around scenic spots..

這是我的榮幸,另外,明天,我將帶你逛逛名勝古跡。

7.游覽名勝古跡:

C: What's the next place we're going to visit?

我們要游覽的下一個地方是哪兒?

Y:The Summer Palace.

頤和園

C:That would be nice.

那太好了。

Y:The Summer Palace is located on the northweast suburbs of Beijing. It is the most beautiful and the largest imperial garden existing in China, The construction of the Summer Palace first started in 1750.During Emperor Qianlong's reign, it was called the Garden of Clear Ripples.

頤和園位于北京的西北郊,是中國現存最美最大的皇家園林,頤和園始建于1750年。在乾隆的統治時期,它被叫做清漪園。

C:I can't wait to visit it.

我都等不及想參觀它了。

Y:Here we are, this is the Summer Palace, We are now visiting the Garden of Virtuous Harmoney, where Emperor Kuang hsu and Empress Dowager Cixi were entertainned with Beijing Opera performances, It mainly consist of the Dressing House, the Grand Theator Building and the Hall of Pleasure Smile.

我們到了,這就是頤和園,我們現在參觀的是德和園,這是當年光緒皇帝和慈禧皇太后看戲的場所,它主要由化妝樓和大戲臺以及慈禧看戲的頤樂殿三部分組成。

C:The Summer Palace is a lot larger than I expected it would be.

頤和園比我想象的大多了。

Y:The Summer Palace covers an area fo 290 hectare, of which the lake occupies the three fourths, Look over there, it is the Kunming Lake.

頤和園占地290公頃,其中水面約占四分之三,你看那邊,那是昆明湖。

C:The view is fantastic, Could you take a picture of me with the lake in the background.

風景美極了,你能以湖為背景給我照張相嗎?

Y: OK. Ready!  Cheese, You've got a good shot.

好的,準備!笑一笑,你拍了一張好照片。

8.機場送別客戶:

Y:Now, you are to board the plane, We're sorry that we haven't done much to help you when you stayed in Beijing.

現在你要登機了,很抱歉,你在北京的時候,我們對你的幫助不夠。

C:I aprreciate what you have done for me, Everything I have seen here has left a deep impression on me.I really don't know how to express my thanks to you.

十分感謝你對我的關照,我在北京見到的一切給我留下了深刻的印象,我真不知道怎樣感謝你們。

Y:We are ready to help you.

我們很樂意給你提供幫助。

C:Will you be kind to say " Thank You" to Mr. Zhang director of your factory and others firends for me?

請代我向你們張廠長和其他同事轉達我的謝意好嗎。

Y:I'd like to. I'm sure your visit will help to promote the friendship and understanding between both of us. Welcome to China again.

我一定轉達,我堅信你的來訪,將促進我們雙方之間的友誼和了解,歡迎你再來中國。

C:Of course, I will. Well, it's time for me to say goodbye.The plane will take off soon.Hope some day you will come to England for a visit.

當然,我會的。好吧,是告別的時候了,飛機要起飛了,希望你來英格蘭訪問。

Y:Thank you, I will if I have chance. Goodbye and Happy landing!

謝謝,如果有機會,我會去的,再見,一路平安!

C:Goodbye!

再見。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: