They mainly trade withJapanese firms.
他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。
For the past fiveyears, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。
Our trade is conductedon the basis of equality.
我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。
There has been aslowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。
Our foreign trade iscontinuously expanding.
我們的對外貿易不斷發展。
Trade in leather hasgone up (down) 3%.
皮革貿易上升(下降)了百分之三。
Trade in general isimproving.
貿易情況正在好轉。
Our company mainlytrades in arts and crafts.
我們公司主要經營手工藝品。
They are well-known intrade circles.
他們在貿易界很有名望。
We trade with peoplein all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。
To respect the localcustom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreignpolicy.
尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。
Our purpose is toexplore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。
Words andPhrases
foreign trade 對外貿易
overseas trade 海外貿易
international trade 國際貿易
to trade with 和...進行貿易
to do business in amoderate way 做生意穩重
to do business in asincere way 做生意誠懇
to make a deal 做一筆交易
deal 交易,經營,處理,與...交往
to deal in 經營,做生意
to explore thepossibilities of 探討...的可能性
trade circles 貿易界
to handle 經營某商品
to trade in 經營某商品
business scope/frame 經營范圍
trading firm/house 貿易行,商行
2
Can we do a bartertrade?
咱們能不能做一筆易貨貿易呢?
Is it still a directbarter trade?
這還算是一種直接的易貨貿易嗎?
If you agree to ourproposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for yourtimber.
如果你方同意我們進行易貨貿易的建議,我們將用紙與你們交換木材。
Shall we sign atriangle trade agreement?
我們訂一個三角貿易協議好嗎?
A triangle trade canbe carried out among the three of us.
我們三方可進行三角貿易。
Compensation trade is,in fact, a kind of loan.
補償貿易實際上是一種信貸。
We may agree to do processingtrade with you.
我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。
If you're interestedin leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你們有意做租賃貿易,請告訴我們。
We wonder whether youdo counter trade.
我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。
Words andPhrases
trade by commodities 商品貿易
visible trade 有形貿易
invisible trade 無形貿易
barter trade 易貨貿易
bilateral trade 雙邊貿易
triangle trade 三角貿易
multilateral trade 多邊貿易
counter trade 對銷貿易;抵償貿易
counter purchase 互購貿易
buy-back 回購貿易
compensation trade 補償貿易
processing trade 來料加工貿易
assembling trade 來料裝配貿易
leasing trade 租賃貿易
in exchange for 用...交換...
trade agreement 貿易協議
3
We want to developdirect contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我們想為自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯系。
We see that your firmspecializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish businessrelationship with you.
得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們愿意與貴公司建立業務關系。
We are one of thelargest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establishbusiness relationship with you.
我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,愿意與你們建立業務關系。
We are willing toenter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality andmutual benefit.
我們愿在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關系。
Our two countries havehad trade relations for ten years.
我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關系。
We've never had anydifficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many newcontacts as we can.
和中國同行共事從來沒有什么困難,希望今后我們之間盡可能多地建立新的關系。
We have made a verygood start in our business with Japan.
我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。
Our company isthinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關系。
As is known, we setgreat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
眾所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關系。
We look forward toreactivating our business relationship.
我們盼望我們的業務關系重新活躍起來。
We shall welcome achance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關系。
We'll try our best towiden our business relationship with you.
我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關系。
We're writing you inorder to establish business relationship.
我們寫此信是為了與你方建立業務關系。
The arrangement willcontribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此項安排將有助于鞏固我們良好的關系。
We're willing torestore our business relationship.
我們希望能恢復貿易關系。
It will beadvantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on thebasis of mutual benefit.
如果我們采取措施在互利的基礎上恢復業務關系,對我們都是有利的。
The depressed market resultsin the stagnation of trade.
市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。
We have been doingquite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我們的生意一直做得不錯,希望能與你們建立賬戶往來關系。
Words andPhrases
business association 業務聯系,交往
business connection 業務聯系
close relationship 密切的關系
closer ties 更密切的關系
to establish(enterinto, set up)business relationship 建立業務關系
to continue businessrelationship 繼續業務關系
to present businessrelationship 保持業務關系
to improve businessrelationship 改善業務關系
to promote business relationship促進業務關系
to speed up businessrelationship 加快業務關系的發展
to enlarge (widen)business relationship 擴大業務關系
to restore (resume)business relationship 恢復業務關系
to interrupt businessrelationship 中斷業務關系
to cement businessrelationship 鞏固業務關系
4
When could youintroduce me to your sister company?
什么時候把貴公司的兄弟公司介紹給我們?
Would you pleaseintroduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinesehandicrafts?
請向我們推薦一些最可靠的中國手工藝品出口商,可以嗎?
If you are interestedin dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of yourrequirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你們有意經營我公司其他產品,請告知你方要求及往來銀行的名稱和地址。
Because of the rapiddevelopment of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branchat the following address.
鑒于我們在亞洲地區業務的迅速發展,有必要在下列地點設立分公司。
We've often expressedour interest in investing in China.
我們一直對在中國投資很感興趣。
Our abundant resourcesand stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they investhere.
我們豐富的資源和穩定的政策為外商投資提供了有利條件。
Thank you for yourmanner of business cooperation.
我們對你們的合作態度非常滿意。
We have been workingon expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
我們一直努力設法擴大與中國的合作范圍。
We believe inlong-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我們相信與中國長期合作的前途是光明的。
Words and Phrases
tradeprospects/outlook 貿易前景
trade cooperation 貿易合作
technologicalcooperation 技術合作
business cooperation 業務合作
cooperativerelationship 合作關系
the scope ofcooperation 合作范圍
Additional Words and Phrases
trade fair 貿易展銷會
trade show 貿易展覽
trade agreement 貿易協議
to establisharrangement 達成協議
to reach an agreement 達成協議
trade terms/clause 貿易條款
trade balance 貿易平衡
to conclude a businesstransaction 達成貿易交易
to work with 與...共事
business activities 經濟活動
business house 商行;商號
trading department/mechanics貿易機構
trade association 貿易協會
the foreign tradedepartment 對外貿易部門
C.C.P.I.T.( ChinaCouncil for the Promotion of International Trade)
中國國際貿易促進會
Commercial Counselor'sOffice
中國使館的商務處
Chamber of Commerce 商會
trading partnership 經營合伙人
foreign tradepersonnel 外貿工作者
trading center 貿易中心
trading market 貿易市場
tradesman/tradepeoples 商人,零售商