在出國旅行乘公交車如何問路的對話模板1:
A: Excuse me, but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National Museum?
請問這趟車是否到國家博物館?
B: No. it doesn't, There's no direct bus to the National Musem.madam.
不到,這兒沒有到國家博物館的直達車,夫人。
A:Where do I have to change then?
那我到哪兒換車?
B.You can transfer at Smith Street..
你可以在史密斯街換車。
A:How far is it?
還有多遠?
B: Well, it's only five stops from here.
離這兒就5站地。
A:I see. Thanks a lot, What's the fare, please?
我知道了,非常感謝,請問車票多少錢?
B:One dollar, Drop it into the box here, please.
一美元,放入箱子里。
A: OK, That's right.
好的,放進去了。
B:Stand back from the door. please, There are a lot of seats in the rear.
請勿靠近車門,后面有很多座位。
A:Yes, Thank you very much.
好的,非常感謝。
在出國旅行稱公交車如何問路的對話模板2:
A: Excuse me, Could you tell me which bus I should take to go to the railway station?
打擾一下,請問我該乘那輛車到火車站?
B:I think you'd better take the No.16 bus, It can take you right there.
我想你最好乘16路車,它正好到那兒。
A: How often does this bus go there?
公交車多長時間一班?
B: Every fiften minutes.
15分鐘一班。
A: I really can't wait that long, Are there any other buses that can take me there?
我確實不能等那么長時間,我能乘其他的公交車去那兒嗎?
B: The No.2 bus also goes to the railway station. You mak take it,
2路車也去火車站,你可以乘2路車去。
A: Where Can I find the Bus?
我在那兒找到2路車站?
B: The bus stop is no far from here. Go straight on and you can easily find it.
2路車站離這兒不遠,一直往前走,你會很容易找到它。
A: Thanks a lot.
多謝
B: You are welcome.
別客氣。
在出國旅行稱公交車如何問路的對話模板3:
A:Excuse me, which bus should I take if I go to National park?
打擾一下,去國家公園要乘那路車?
B: You need to take bus No.568
你需要乘568路車。
A: Do I have to transfer anywhere?
我需要在哪兒換車嗎?
B:Yes. you should change to the No.396 bus at No. 1 Bridge.
是的,你應該在1號橋換車396路車。
A: How far is it from here?
離這兒有多遠?
B: It's about 12km away from here.
離這兒大約12公里。
A:Thanks for your introduction.
謝謝你的介紹
B:You're welcome. I wish you a pleasure trip.
不用謝,祝你旅途愉快。