A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?
A: 你好!請問格林先生在嗎?
B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?
B: 我就是,請問哪位?
A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.
A: 我事絲綢公司的李。我們上周日在展覽會上見過面。
B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.
B: 哦,是的。我記得你們公司。
A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?
A: 謝謝您來參觀我們的產品。我記得您對我們的絲綢產品感興趣。是否能在這個星期見見您,向您多提供一些資料呢?
B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule2 is full this week.
B: 我很樂意,但是恐怕這個星期沒時間。
A: What about next week? Is it convenient3 for you?
A: 下周呢?您是否方便?
B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?
B: 下個星期五上午十點怎么樣?
A: Any time you say is OK.
A: 您說什么時間都可以。
B: All right. Expecting you.
B: 好的,期望你的到來。
重點講解:
are interested in 對......感興趣
What about…? 相當于How about...? 意思是“......怎么樣?”用來表達向對方征求意見。
“expecting you”的意思是“期望你的到來”,是一種禮貌用語,一般用于結束某次談話。例如:I'll be expecting you. 我期待著你的到來。