1 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let
us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
2 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
3. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望盡快得到你們的答復。
4. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們的盡快答復。
5. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
6. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
希望你們盡早進行結算。
7. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
8. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
9. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
10 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
11. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。
12. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。
13.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。
14. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。
15. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。