99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿進出口業務專業英語情景會話-2

時間:2021.08.05信息來源:功夫外貿

Paul: This isn't a joke, is it?

這不是開玩笑吧,是嗎?

Tara: Come on, have you ever heard father joke about moeny?

相信吧,你什么時候聽到爸爸開關于錢的玩笑?

Paul: That's true, But what did the letter say?

那倒是真的,但是信中說了什么?

Tara: It was something to do with the tax revenue people.

是與稅收人有關的什么事。

Paul: What about the tax revenue people?

是有關稅收人員什么的?

Tara: I don't know, He didn't tell me, Fathers rarely confide in their daughters.

我不知道,他沒有告訴我,父親很少和自己的女兒說心理話的。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Paul: Well, he could have left a note or something.

可是,他可以留下一個便條或什么東西。

Tara: Don't be angry, Paul. He didn't expect you till Monday.

不要生氣,保羅。 他以為你星期一才回來。

Paul: Where's he now?

現在他去哪兒了?

Tara: Gone off for the weekend with the Colonel.

和上校出去度周末了。

Paul: Well, never mind, Anyway. I think I'd better see Jack Lom first.

好吧,沒關系,反正。 我想我最好先看看杰克.羅姆。

Tara: Oh darling, you've only just got back, Can't it wait?

哦親愛的,你只是剛剛回來,不能等等嗎?

Paul: I'm sorry. But I'd better find out what's going on.

對不起。 但我最好查查到底發生了什么

Tara:I see, You're going to try and win Jack over to your new ideas before facing father, eh?

我明白,你想試著贏得杰克支持你的新想法,好面對父親,對吧?

Paul: No, of course not darling! Bye?

不,當然不是親愛的! 再見?

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Paul: Jack, Jack, where are you?

杰克,杰克,你在哪兒?

Jack: Over here! In the yard.

在這里! 在院子里。

Paul:Oh no, not again. Every time I come here there are bits of moped everywhere, You've turned this yard into an engineering shop.

哦不,不要這樣。 每次我來到這里到處都是輕騎摩托,你已經把這個院子變成了一個車間了。

Jack: Got to keep ahead of the competition, my lad:Can't afford a two month holiday in Dabu, you know.

要保持在競爭中的領先地位,我的老伙計:你知道,承擔不起在DABU過兩個月的假期。

Paul:Well, we couldn't survive without you.

沒有你,我們不能生存呀.

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Jack: What do you think then?

你覺得怎么樣?

Paul: About what?

關于什么?

Jack: The new bike of course.

當然是新型的摩托車了。

Paul: Oh well, it looks a lot ligher.

哦,好像,它看起來輕了很多。

Jack:Yes, but that's only a part of it. Listen!(engine noise)

是的,但這只是它的一部分。聽!(發動機噪音)

Paul: Well, there's some power there.

好像,哪兒還有有一些動力!

Jack: Yes, turned to perfection she is, Should be a real winner, But that's your department ....Come on, let's go inside ...

是的,它變得完美了,應該是一個真正的贏家,但這是你的部門....來吧,讓我們進去...

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Jack: Another cup of tea, Paul?

再來一杯茶,保羅?

Paul: No thanks, Well, what's news Jack?

不了,謝謝,那么,杰克,有什么新聞?

Jack: Nothing dramatic, I'm glad to say, but there is something you should know about.

我很想說,沒有什么戲劇性的新聞,但有一些你應該知道的事情。

Paul: What's that?

是什么?

Jack: Well our rivals are offering extended credit terms to some of the retailers in the area.

我們的對手正在為該地區的一些零售商提供延期付款條件。

Paul: Oh? Which rival's this? We only have two.

哦?這是 哪個對手?我們只有兩個對手。

Jack: Barratts.

巴拉特

Paul: Oh them, Well, they're hardly a threat.

哦,他們,嗯,他們幾乎不構成威脅。

Jack: I know they're smaller than us, but we can't afford to ignore them.

我知道他們比我們小,但我們不能忽視他們。

Paul:Yes, you're right Jack. But I don't like extended credit. It ties up cash we could put to better use elsewhere, But I'll look into it on Monday.

是的,杰克說的對。但我不喜歡延期付款。它綁定了現金,我們可以錢放在最需要使用的其他地方,但我會在星期一研究一下。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Jack: Yes. and there's something else.

好的。這兒還有別的事情。

Paul: Don't tell me-the letter from the tax revenue office.

不是要告訴我 - 稅務局的信那事吧。

Jack: Right first time. How did you know?

第一次猜對了。你怎么知道?

Paul: Tara told me, What's the problem?

塔拉告訴我,有什么問題?

Jack: Well, Tom got this letter later yesterday and then went frantic trying to find copies of last year's accounts.

嗯,湯姆昨天晚些時候收到這封信,然后他就瘋狂地試圖找到去年帳目的副本。

Paul: Did he find them?

他找到賬目了嗎?

Jack: No, and he was away before I could get hold of the letter.

沒有,他在我可看這封信之前就走了。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Paul:How about a drive down to the office now, and we'll see if everything's all right?

現在,一路開到辦公室怎么樣,我們會看看是否一切都好?

Paul: There's another reason why I wanted a chat with you before Monday.

還有一個原因,我想在星期一之前與你聊聊

Jack: I thought as much. Well, go on, surprise me..

我也這么想。好,繼續,給我驚喜...

Paul: How about selling that new moped of yours in Industira?

把新的助力車賣到 Industira 如何?

Jack: What? You mean export? Paul. I think you've been away too long, This is Jayal Motors. We've never sold a bike abroad.

什么?你是說出口?保羅。我想你已經想的太遠了,這是杰亞爾 摩托。我們從來沒有在國外出售過摩托

Paul: Don't worry, Jack. I'm not crazy. I've been studying the possibility and I think we should give it a go.

別擔心,杰克。我沒瘋。我一直在研究這種可能性,我想我們應該試一試。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Jack: It's not as easy as that thought, is it? We'd have to reorganize the whole company.

這不是象想的那么容易,對吧?我們必須重組整個公司。

Paul: Dont' be silly, I don't intend starting next week. We'll have to plan it properly and there'll be a few problems.

不要犯傻了,我并不打算從下周就開始。我們必須正確地計劃,當然會有一些問題。

Jack:A few problems! I can see hundreds! For one thing, trasnport, I have enough trouble delivering bikes to shops only 40 miles away-never mind 5000 miles!

有幾個問題!我看有無數問題!一方面,運輸,我吧摩托運到40英里的商店都有足夠的麻煩 - 更不用說5000英里以外了!

Paul: That's what forwarding agents are for.

那是貨代負責的事。

Jack: Yes, but all that costs  money- a lot of money.

是的,但所有這些是需要花錢的 - 很多錢。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語

Paul: Oh, come on, Jack. You're beginning to sound as cautious as Tom... It's a change being able to find room to park.

哦,拜托,杰克。你聽起來開始像湯姆一樣謹慎了....這兒有變化,能夠找到停車的地方了。

Jack: Hey ... looks like we're not the only ones working at weekends.

嘿...看起來我們不是唯一在周末工作的。

Paul: Why?

為什么?

Jack: Isn't that Diana getting into that sports car?

是不是戴安娜進入那輛跑車了?

Paul:Mmm, so it is.

嗯,沒錯。

Jack: She doesn't normally work at weekends.

她通常在周末不工作的。

Paul:But did you see who she was with?

但你看到她是和誰在一起嗎?

Jack:Yes, probably her boyfriend.

是的,可能是她的男朋友

Jack: No. It was a young Barratt,

不,這小巴拉特

Paul: Who?

誰?

Jack: The son in Barratt & Sons.

巴拉特&兒子公司的兒子。

Paul:Oh him. that's interesting, I wonder what they've been up to?

哦,他。這很有趣,我不知道他們已經做了什么?

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: