1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?
2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你們盡快答復,我們便可以加速裝船。
3.The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。
4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你們能否加快裝運?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?
6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及時交貨對我們來說關系可大了。
7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。
8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。
9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。
10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你們能不能設法提前交貨?