99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿進出口業務專業英語情景會話-29

時間:2022.03.03信息來源:功夫外貿

Tom: I'd like to propose a toast! We have a lot to celebrate this evening, First. welcome home to Carl.

我想提議大家舉杯!我們今天晚上有很多要慶祝的,首先。歡迎卡爾回家。

Everyone: Welcome home. Carl.

歡迎卡爾回家!

Tom: Next. I propose a toast to the new limited company of Jayal Motors.

接下來。我建議為賈亞爾摩托的新有限公司舉杯。

Everyone: Great! Cheers, To Jayal Motors Ltd!

太好了,為了賈亞爾摩托有限公司干杯!

Tom: And finally a toast to Eve, who has just won the company's first order in the United States,

最后為夏娃舉杯,夏娃剛剛贏得了公司第一個來自美國的訂單,

Everyone: Cheers! Well done...

做的好.. 干杯!

Tom: Well, Carl, my boy, you diplomats certainly did  a good job over that import control business

嗯,卡爾,我的孩子,你們外交官在有關進口管制的問題上的工作做的很好。

Carl: Well, the developing countries managed to exert some pressure, and the fear that the developing world might retaliate by excluding Industrian goods from their markets probably made the government there think twice about taking such action again.

嗯,發展中國家設法施加了一些壓力,由于恐怕發展中國家可能通過將INSUSTRIA的商品排除在他們市場之外的方式進行報復,這可能使政府在采取這種行動時考慮再三。

Tom: That's so mm...

嗯,原來如此

Carl: But we've got to spread our risks and not be too dependent on any one market, That's why this American order is a step in the right direction.

但我們必須分散我們的風險,而不是太依賴任何一個市場,這就是為什么這個美國訂單是在一個正確的方向上邁出的一步。

Tom: I see.

我明白了。

Eve:Still talking shop, Carl?

還在說店鋪的事,卡爾?

Tom: No, no Eve, It's my fault. I got him on to the subject, I'm just so fascinated by all this high power politics ... I'm going to enjoy Jayal Motors Ltd taking on the rest of the world.

不,沒有,夏娃,這是我的錯。我使他談論這個主題的,我對所有這些強權政治都非常著迷......我要去享受賈亞爾摩托公司出現在世界的其他地方。

Jack: Are you sure you still want to do it from the sidelines?

你確定你還想做顧問工作嗎?

Tom: At my age, Jack, it's the best place to be.Maybe I'll step in and referee now and then.

在我這個年齡,杰克,這是最好的位置。可能我會偶爾介入和裁決。

Tara:Oh, but, you're still a major shareholder. father.

哦,但是,你仍然是一個大股東。父親

Tom: Yes, I don't want you young things getting too carried away.

是的,我不想讓你年輕人把事情做得太過分了

Chris: Hello, Jack, I heard you're off to New York soon to give some demonstrations of the new bike.

你好,杰克,我聽說你很快就有到紐約去,給一些新車做展示。

Jack:Yes. Next Week.

是的,下周。

Kamal: You'll miss the carnival then, Jack.

你會錯過狂歡節的,杰克

Jack: That's right.so I will.It'll be the frist time in 15 years.

是的,我會的錯過狂歡節的。這將是15年來的第一次

Diana: I love the carnival.

我喜歡狂歡節

Tim: Why don't we go together, Diana?

為什么我們不一起去,戴安娜

Diana: I'd love to, Tim

我很愿意,蒂姆

Tim: I've got this wonderful new sports car. Would you like to come and have a look? It's parked across the road ...

我有這個漂亮的新跑車。你不想來看看嗎?它停在路的對過。

Kamal: Oh! no! Not another budding romance in the firm. You'll have me married off next.

哦! 不要這樣!不會是公司里另一個嶄露頭角的羅曼史吧。你會讓我成為下一個結婚的。

Paul: No. no. We can't afford to have our banker distracted, you know, Kamal you know. I've been thinking, To avoid import controls, why don't we build our bikes overseas, as well as export them.

不,不可能。我們不能讓我們的銀行家分心,你知道,卡邁勒你知道。我一直在想,為了避免進口管制,為什么我們不在出口他們的同時在海外組裝我們的摩托車呢。

Tara: Oh, no! Not another bright idea.

哦,不要這樣!不會是另一個英明的決策吧。

Tom:Quick, someone, give him antoher drink.

快,誰再讓他喝一杯

Paul: No. no. really, Listen, listen, it would get us inside the protection net of import controls.

不,不。真的,聽,請聽,這會讓我們進入進口管制保護網的內部。

Jack: Right, there'd be a big market on the doorstep.We could save on transport costs.

對,將有一個很大的市場門檻。我們可以節省運輸成本

Carl: It would reduce the cost of spare parts which we import from the developed world already.

這將降低我們從發達國家進口備件的成本

Eve: And the recipient government couldn't really object because we'd be helping to creat jobs.

受援國政府不能真正反對,因為我們將幫助創造就業機會

Paul: Absolutely, What do you say. Kamal?

當然,你怎么想。卡馬爾?

Kamal: What I say, is, here's to Jayal Motors Ltd... I can see it's going to be around for a long time!

我要說的是,為了賈亞爾摩托有限公司...我可以預見它會有長遠的發展!

Everyone: Cheers

干杯!


   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: